Shiver Entertainment, Miami FL 2013-2014
Concept Artist and 3D Modeler
• Developed character, prop and environment concepts for unreleased title using Photoshop and
Zbrush. I also used 3ds Max for quick perspective block outs.
• Modeled and textured buildings and characters for game prototype. I used 3ds Max and Photoshop.
The building textures were painted with 3ds Max's 3d paint tool.
• Designed UI symbols, buttons and banners using 3ds Max and Photoshop. Some required 3d
rendering with Mental Ray to achieve a uniform look.
• Illustrated story boards for game pitch using Photoshop. They were used in an animatic.
Kiwi Up, Palo Alto, CA
Contract Concept Artist and 3D Modeler 2013
• Modeled and textured creatures and characters for an unreleased title using Maya, Photoshop and
Zbrush. I worked back and forth on these with a lead artists via skype. I was working from home.
• Concepted, modeled and textured props and buildings using Maya and Photoshop.
• Posed and painted over character models for static screen using Maya and Photoshop.
Benthos Studios, Los Angeles, CA 2012
Contract Creature and Vehicle Designer
• Produced a library of creature and vehicle silhouettes, followed by finished concepts for real time,
short film pre-visualization. I created them using Photoshop and Zbrush.
MPC, Los Angeles, CA 2011
Contract 3D Modeler
• Retopologized hi poly dinosaurs for Nintendo's “Fossil Fighters” advertisement using Maya and
Topogun. Changes to the look happened daily. I also worked with the rigger to meet topology needs.
• 3D Sculpted hi poly dinosaur using Zbrush. This model was a collaboration.
Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Hollywood, CA Graduated September 2011
Twenty-One Month High End CG Program
Weber State University, Ogden, UT Graduated May 2009
B.F.A. in Two Dimensional design
Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, familiar with 3ds Max and Mudbox
• Concept Design, Digital Painting, Character and Creature Modeling, Hand Painted and Photo